City services include a police department, street repair and maintenance, and a limited recycling program. Fire protection is provided by the Tusculum Volunteer Fire Department.
The citizens of Tusculum are our most important asset. Our goal is to provide our citizens with the best possible government. To ensure our commitment to citizen service we will:
- Respond to all inquiries, requests for service, or complaints in a prompt, courteous, compassionate and professional manner.
- Treat each citizen with respect, dignity and courtesy, and keep waiting time to a minimum.
- Provide citizens with accurate and clearly defined information or procedures or direct them to the proper authority.
- Treat each individual and their need, equally.
- Make our duty to continually improve our employees’ professional ability to maintain the highest level of citizen satifaction.
- Ensure the tax payers’ dollars are spent in the most economical and prudent fashion, staying within the guidelines set forth by the Mayor and Commissioners, keeping in mind the public’s trust in this office to account for every dollar spent.
If you have questions or comments, or need information from the City Recorder’s Office, please call 423-638-6211or email us at email@example.com.